As a designer, you should not take choosing stock images lightly. You should not think that you can get away with any image and your readers and clients will give you a free pass. Designing a website for highly mature audiences has become more difficult due to the people’s ability identify between a high-quality stock image and irrelevant, low-quality ones. Remember that a bad image can ruin a design, negatively impacting user experience and user interface.
Thankfully, you can increase your credibility by promoting a positive user experience, convenient user interface and good website conversion ratio with an iStockphoto promo code. An iStock promo code gives you the opportunity to access the stock site’s premium image collection and cut down costs on stock images. Here are five core focus on choosing the right image to meet your requirements as a designer.
- The Visual Hook. Plenty of website have text-heavy pages. While they also incorporate stock images, they do not make these photos the centerpiece of the page. Some readers prefer text because they are a good read, but it does not radiate a very enjoyable reading experience. What can you do about it? Sign up to iStock and get an iStock promo code to purchase and download images to replace your text. By doing so, you will surely hook more visitors.
- People. Images of people can boost the conversion ratio of a website. However, it is important that you use people photos that your readers will come across in other websites. Fortunately, iStock has a large collection of images that gives your design an authentic and professional feel.
- Emotions. To notch up the conversion rate of a website, you should consider getting images that express emotions. The right stock images evoke emotions that your audience will feel when they use your brand or when they read your blog. For instance, fun images of people with satisfied expressions will make your audience think that they will also feel the same when they use your brand.
- Apply Effort. As a designer, there will be times when your client will not give specific instructions regarding the use of images. Some do not even have a budget set aside for them. This means that you will be forced to use free images. Fortunately, there are iStockphoto free creative files every week. You just need to sign up for the website to access these freebies weekly.
- Importance. Images are more than just decorative elements. They are the key driver for a website’s success. As long as you choose the right images from the right stock photo agency, you will be able to create a successful creative project. Keep in mind that the efficacy of an images neither begin nor end with its visual appeal. There are other characteristics that go into choosing the right image for a site.